For a full page view click here
HumanTouch llc 08/2014-current
Manager of Software Development & Solutions
- Oversee all development by the C# Engineering and WebApp Solutions teams.
- Ensure that Management’s vision of products are architected correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide architecture guidance to Professional Services team when development challenges are presented while working on client engagements.
- Assist Support when faced with troublesome tickets.
- Manage Products built on Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, and CorasCloud platforms.
- Manage team members locally and remotely across the world.
CorasWorks Corporation 03/2011-08/2014
Software Development Manager
- Changed the culture of the development team by opening up communication between the team members and other operations team units. This directly lead to product enhancements that enabled the evolution of the flagship v11 product to a new application design platform.
- Used my extensive knowledge of the product to provide Level 3 Support when called upon.
- Developed innovated content delivery solution that solved a long time deployment and upgrade challenge for solutions built on SharePoint.
- Developed custom Salesforce proxy for OAuth token management and REST API endpoint communication in SharePoint.
- Learned to manage team members who were once my peers.
CorasWorks Corporation 07/2007-03/2011
Software Architect / Lead R & D Developer
- Developed cutting edge connectivity WebParts for communicating with services and data outside of SharePoint. These tools lead to brand new product offering that added more extensibility and integration options for customers.
CorasWorks Corporation 11/2004-07/2007
C# SharePoint Developer
- Re-Engineered and architected early “v9” SharePoint product with better object oriented design patterns for better performance and code maintainability.
- Developed companies first Administration Tool that enabled customers to more easily install and deploy SharePoint WebParts and Templates through a GUI rather than command line.
- Brought object oriented development experience and knowledge to the company and development team and helped coach developers with procedural mindsets to be better object oriented thinkers and programmers.
Data Warehouse Corporation 05/2003-11/2004
Database Analyst / Developer
- Designed and develped an in-house automation system using ASP.net, ADO.net, VB.net and DTS packages that saved Data Services team members 3 hrs a day from having to do manaul data retrieval and data loading tasks during production hours.
- Provided complex SQL scripts and Stored Procedures to extract complicated datasets / data orders for the platinum customers who required specialized data beyond the general data order.
- Developed DTS packages that gave Data Services employees the ability to import and export data without taking time away from the Database team members.
- C#, ASP.net, ASP MVC, Web API, APEX
- Python, GO, Objective C, Swift
- Knockout.js, Node.js, Grunt, AngularJS
- Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Office 365, SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Florida State University 05/1998-04/2002
B.S., Management Information Systems.
Minor in Computer Science and Mathematics